5 foods you should never feed your pup
1. Onions: Onions can destroy a dog’s red blood cells, which could lead to anemia.
2. Chocolate: Chocolate contains a toxic agent called theobromine, which can make your pup extremely ill and even lead to death.
3. Grapes: While many people toss their pup a grape for a treat, it is a little known fact that grapes can cause kidney failure in dogs.
4. Macadamia Nuts: It would only take a few macadamia nuts to make your pup extremely ill, and could possibly lead to death.
5. Fat trimmings and cooked bones: As tempting as it is to feed your wide-eyed pup your leftover fat and bones, it is extremely dangerous as increased fat could lead to pancreatitis. As well, cooked bones can splinter, break teeth and get lodged and cause a blockage.
5 foods you should feed your pup
1. Blueberries: Blueberries contain “anthocyanin” which is the pigment that makes blueberries blue. Anthocyanin is known to lower the risk of certain cancers, aid in urinary tract health, memory function, and healthy aging.
2. Salmon: Salmon is rich with Omega-3, which promotes healthy skin, coat and joints.
3. Chick peas: Chick peas are rich in prebiotics, which stimulate the activity of bacteria in the digestive system, aiding in healthy digestion.
4. Papaya: Papaya is rich in Vitamin B, which aids in cell metabolism. Papaya also contains Papain, a digestive enzyme.
5. Spinach: Spinach is rich in Vitamin K, which allows calcium (which is crucial for strong bones and teeth) to bind to bones and teeth.
“As a breeder I highly recommend GO! DAILY DEFENCE™…I also suggest to people who have dogs with coat conditions (i.e. those dogs with tendencies to get dry skin or other ailments that affect their coats) that they switch to feeding GO! I would like to add that dogs LOVE GO!“